Sunday, December 27, 2020

Make T Shirt Design And Wallpapers











About:



BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER DISCUSS WITH ME FIRST



Need an awesome T-shirt design? I'm here to take care of that for you! I can design anything you need! From a simple nice and friendly lettering to a badass full-blown, high detail concept.



All I need is your idea or description of what you need on your T-shirt. I will do the rest. I will first make some pencil sketches and after we define a general concept I will make a vector version of your illustration. 
You will get printable files in JPG, PDF & Photoshop.



Kindest regards,
Nikhil


Reviews


:

Really fast responses and created exactly what I wanted

:

Amazing artist and hard worker

:

Did an amazing job and delivered final product exactly how I wanted :)

:

Very fast and professional

:

Did great work for me




No comments:

Post a Comment