Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Design Full Sublimation Custom Rash Guard, Mma, And Fight Apparel











About:

Hello,

I am a professional sport apparel designer, specialize in full print apparel which is called sublimation or all-over print as well as direct design to garment process.



Just tell me what kind of of visual that you want to wear and I will create creative visual for your upcoming mindblowing rash guard, fight apparel, and performance stuff!



Simple Basic:

  • One Concept 
  • Simple, no character or illustration


Standard Package:

  • Two Concept
  • Special custom
  • Hi detailed design but NOT Illustration


Premium Plus: the best package for your stuff!

  • Three Concept (or MORE!)
  • Proffesional custom

  • Hi detailed artwork and illustration
  • Free one logo design
  • Professional layout for your sponsor logo (<3 logo)
  • Commercial use


I will send you model mock-up for the concepts.

The final files will be deliver as Adobe illustrator .ai and .pdf files or .eps file in standard template pattern.


Please contact me if you need other information about the packages.



NOTE: Every gig bundle just for one final design/artwork that applied on selected stuff.

The design will be presented in StudioLocknload standard mock up. No custom mock up.



Best, locknload

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did great work, just communication error on my part initially I feel, he was giving me what I asked for, I just couldn’t find the right words to express what I wanted is all

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot! Really glad I can help you with the design. Hipe I can help you again in near future. ⚡🤙🏽⚡

Seller's Response:

it was a pleasure working with studiolocknload. It is difficult to express a vision over text and some rough examples and they totally nailed it. I will be using them again in the future.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot! I am always ready to help you again in the future.. ⚡🤙🏾⚡

Seller's Response:

The seller delivered incredibly high quality work! They were professional and efficient throughout. They far exceeded my expectations and will definitely work with them again. 10/10!




No comments:

Post a Comment