Saturday, May 2, 2020

Create Colourful And Playful T Shirt Design











About:

Hi,



This is my gigs if you wanted to create amazing  T-shirt design.

Feel free to contact me first to discuss the idea or ask my availability.



I was working digitally and familiar with both vector and bitmap.

For more artwork please visit my profile and check my portfolio cause you can see some of my best work there.



You can check my other gigs here:



  • Portrait Drawing Engraving style
https://www.fiverr.com/kelelowor/do-highly-detailed-portrait-drawing-in-my-style



  • Black and white Line Art
https://www.fiverr.com/kelelowor/illustrate-anything-using-pen-and-ink-on-paper



Don't hesitate to contact me If you don't understand what I offer for each package, I'll be more than happy to help you to choose the right package.



Thank you,

Kelelowor.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

great work and experience

Seller's Response:

Super easy to working with and thank you very much for the tip 😊

Seller's Response:

Great Drawing

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the tip 😊

Seller's Response:

Arigato cow-zaimasu kelelower-san! Very good! Sexy Good Quality! Top-Notch! *Positive Remark* *Positive Mark* *Positive Review* 10/10 WOULD BUY AGAIN!




No comments:

Post a Comment