Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Create 3D And Typography T Shirt Designs With Your Ideas











About:

About This Gig
HEY! WELCOME to my 3D an typography  t shirt design gig 



You want a custom 3D and typography design on your t shirt? Look no further. For just $5 I can provide you an attractive t shirt design that's high resolution and ready to print!



  • I have a fast turnaround time and could guarantee high-quality output.

  • I can deliver in JPG, PNG(by default) , PDF, PSD, AI formats.


  • Features of my service:

    *100% original work

    *100% Satisfaction Guarantied

    * High quality

    * Express delivery in 8 hours

    * Quick Responsiveness


Requirements
  • Text or designing theme?
        (Any kind of vintage,flag,skull,Dog, cat, Fishing and with any graphics elements)
  • How many colors I can use in the t shirt design graphics ?


Need a sample? Let me know, and I’ll send you one from my portfolio.


Important

  • Unlimited revisions to ensure 100% satisfaction.
  • I always stay in contact with my clients after the completion of the projects and make small revisions for free.

If you have an idea or some question, please feel free to contact!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very professional

Seller's Response:

Thanks you so much.

Seller's Response:

Great amazing result thank you

Seller's Response:

Will wait for your next project thanks again

Seller's Response:

Great will continue to use for my T shirt business. Very friendly and does exactly what you ask. Amazing thank you (2nd order)




No comments:

Post a Comment