Monday, March 29, 2021

Design 3D Clothes Modeling In Marvelous Designer











About:

Hello Potential Buyer,



I've over 7 years of experience in designing 3D clothes. I've previously made 3D apparel modeling for Brands like Adidas, Gucci, helped tons of startup Brands growing and made alot of 3D fashion clothes for 3D Virtual game like Second life. I specialize in making realistic Fashion Clothes using Marvelous Designer.



Hit me up with your idea or sketch. I’ll create a top-notch design for you but first ask me anything you'd like, if you’re happy with that then place your order coz your satisfaction is my 1st priority. if you want it for your company branding, I’ll place your logo too WITHOUT ANY COST.







I will do:

  • 3d Modeling
  • 3D fabric Designing
  • 3D Lighting
  • 3D Texturing
  • 3D Rendering



Basic Clothes:

  • Polo
  • Top
  • T-Shirt



Standard Clothes:

  • Skirt
  • Sweat shirt
  • sweat pant
  • Top
  • Blouse
  • Shirt
  • joggers
  • Hoodie
  • Shorts



Premium Clothes:

  • Bikini
  • Swim suit
  • Jumper
  • Tracksuit
  • Jumpsuit
  • Cardigan
  • coat/jacket
  • Sportswear



Custom price Clothes:

  • 3 piece suit
  • Tuxedo
  • Body Suit
  • DM for more



Please Note:

  • I DO NOT do manufacturing
  • I DO NOT design 2d artwork/logo
  • You will get only one item from the above list per package



I am at your services 24/7. So feel free to place an order now.



Thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Chase has been my choice for a couple of times now and he never dissapoints, one of the best on the platform with a very positive attitude and willingness to help!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

He was very quick and efficient.

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

:

very good with communication, second time using recommend 100%




No comments:

Post a Comment