Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Create Unique Streetwear, Edgy, Artsy Tshirt Designs











About:

Do you want some actually unique t-shirts designs that will sell?
Do you want to collaborate with a native English speaker with more than 7 years of experience?



Are you into

  • streetwear
  • edgy
  • grungy
  • vaporwave
  • glitch

  • punk
  • one-of-a-kind
styles?


Do you want designs similar to Off-white, Supreme, CAVEMPT, Bape, Obey, Stussy, The hundreds and similar streetwear brands?



Buy some of my 100% original designs that no one else will have for sure.


I can set up your files for POD services like Printful, Printaura, Redbubble, etc.

I can do tees, hoodies, long-sleeves, headwear, bags, every kind of garments; graphic positioning on front, back, sleeves, all-over printing.

I can do DTG printing, screenprinting, sublimation.


I offer high-resolution 300DPI artwork and 4k realistic mockups you can use to sell your tshirts.



I don't do cliche designs! PM me to have a conversation about your brand and aesthetics (even if it's in planning stage), your customer target group and how to create a design that everybody is happy about and will generate you sales!



Reviews


:

Billy is literally a Street Wear genius. His ability to grasp and bring your idea to reality, so efficiently, is very rare... Hes so good, Im beginning to think he’s an Alien to be honest...Lol

:

Amazing experience with the gig. He took my concepts and created masterpieces with them. Very Very impressed and will be buying again.

:

If I ever have a son I will definitely name him after one of the baddest designers I've had the pleasure of working on this app, That is Billybootboy. His communication,timeliness, and designs are on point with everything I wanted and more. I will definitely use him again for future project!!

:

The service was amazing, and the communication with the seller felt like I was talking to one of my friend.

:

So much to say about my experience this guy was awesome, he was very patient in helping me with my design and also was fast and gave me his feedback this was first time using this app and I was very satisfied great work !! Thank you again




No comments:

Post a Comment