Sunday, December 20, 2020

Bulk T Shirt Design For Print On Demand Business











About:

Hi Entrepreneurs,



If you're starting a POD Business on Merch by Amazon, Teespring, Spreadshirt, Redbubble, Society6 or any other website and you're looking for someone who can create Tshirts in bulk, then you have come to the right place.



We will create unique and custom t shirt designs in bulk for your POD store so you can sell more and more products. We also offer Titles, Description, and Keywords, so you don't have to worry about anything.



Why choose me?



  • Create T shirts in Bulk
  • 100% Commercial Rights
  • Check Trademark to Keep your account safe
  • Provide each T-Shirt design in Mockup also
  • Designs can also be used on other printing stuff like a pillow, phone case, sticker, notebook cover, etc.



What information do I need to start?



  • I need the text or quotations that you need on designs
  • If you don't have any quotations, you can provide me some samples and I will create similar designs
  • If you don't have any references, then you can just tell me your niche and I will create designs from scratch





Have a Nice Day

Team Triangle

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The turnaround time is a little long and there was a bit of a miscommunication. I will still come back.

Seller's Response:

That you for your honest feedback.

Seller's Response:

Designer has good ideas and makes helpful suggestions. He replied to my questions in a timely manner. I would work with him again.

Seller's Response:

I appreciate the fact that this seller communicated well and responded quickly to any revisions that I had. Definitely will be working with this seller again in the future.

:

Thanks so much, Will…look forward to doing more work for you!




No comments:

Post a Comment