Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Create Cool Graphic T Shirt Design











About:

PLEASE CONTACT OR DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT BEFORE ORDERING 



Hi there,
Are you looking for a cool creative t-shirt design?


COOL, EYE CATCHING, FAST, CLEAN, Vector ORIGINAL Amazing T-Shirt Designs(Ladies/gents) are provided according to your requirement  with customized effects, cool words, creative designs, quotes, logos, personalized words and designs and for special occasions. I will give you surprisingly great artwork for your any type of T-shirt in various style with every order and I can assure you that you'll have a design with maximum satisfaction.

ATTENTION:

WHAT YOU WILL GET for $5:

(1)   Clean tee shirt design.

(2)   Any resolution you require can be provided with 300 DPI and transparent PNG

(3)   EPS/ SVG/PNG/ PDF/ JPEG/ any file format on demand (with extras)*

(4)   Fast Respond Time on Revisions and Inquiries



Please be kind enough to order the appropriate package according to your work.

Otherwise I have the authority to cancel your order.

 Please contact me before placing an order!

Reviews


:

Very professional. Will order again. Highly recommended.

:

Great work, fast work, cheap work! Super happy with the whole process! Thanks so much!

:

ads designer did an awesome designing last two design for me. I will be working another project with him.

:

my go to guy, always great working with him.

:

It was very good. But I was a little confused about how to receive my file




No comments:

Post a Comment