Friday, December 18, 2020

Illustrate Beautiful Merch Designs Like Tshirts And More











About:

I advice contacting me before making order, Lets discuss the design and get a custom offer tailored to your needs.



---------File type-----------

PNG ( with transparent Background)

Design is done in Photoshop so the sourcefile if requested would be in PSD format



-------Dimensions------------



The default dimensions I used is 3000x3000 pixels but depending on the design it can be longer on either end. it may also changed depending on the merch



Reviews


:

Joseph took my idea, expanded upon it, and brought it to life! Very satisfied with his unique work.

:

very good love this design

:

wow like this very much

:

Amazing work! I needed a reproduction of a vintage t-shirt based on a few photos I took of said shirt. The designer reproduced the original design perfectly. Very satisfied, would definitely recommend!

:

great experience. met deadline. love the work




No comments:

Post a Comment