Thursday, December 10, 2020

Design A Stunning Seamless Pattern











About:

Please write me a message before placing an order. And we'll discuss your idea in details.



Patterns are everywhere around us in everyday's life, because repeated images simply cheer us up!



I've created tens of beautiful patterns for different global companies, so if you want your product to win the hearts of your customers and standout in the market, I'll be happy to help you create a beautiful and eye-catching pattern or even a full collection of patterns.  



Here are some ideas how you can apply the pattern design:



  • Fabric design
  • Stationery
  • Interior wallpapers
  • Apparel design
  • Scrapbooking
  • Branding



Once you place the order, We will discuss all the details and I'll create a pencil sketch of the pattern. Then, we'll discuss this sketch and I will start to color it.





All the packages are ready for commercial use. It means that you can print these designs on your products and sell it. The source file will be included.





P.S. Can't handle an exclusive pattern for now? You can buy a non-exclusive commercial licence for one of my perfectly-made surface patterns at affordable prices. Write me a message and I'll send you a catalogue.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! Thanks Olly!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you too Toni!!

Seller's Response:

Simply amazing, premium design skills and an absolute pleasure to work with! Can’t wait for our future projects!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!! It's mutual :)

Seller's Response:

I really enjoyed working with Olga! Love how this project turned out. The pattern she designed is perfect for my brand. She is very easy to talk to and really took my idea to the next step.




No comments:

Post a Comment