Saturday, December 26, 2020

Create Bulk Custom T Shirt Design For Business











About:

Welcome To My Bulk T Shirt Design Gig

Bulk T Shirt for Merch by Amazon, Teespring, RedBubble, Printful and other online stores.



My past work:  https://cutt.ly/myportf0lio



Everything is just Simple, You have to place the order on any of the following packages and just tell me your preferred designs choices for example Bikers, Cat, Dog, Military, Veteran, Patriotic, Wine, Football, Mom, Dad, Family, Christmas, New Year, Police, Guns, Horses, Basketball, Soccer, Tech, Vintage, Retro, St Patrick's Day, Halloween, Christmas, etc. I will start working immediately on your designs according to your instruction with my 4 years working skill on it.



My Packages: 

  • 1 Custom T shirt Design - $5 (Depend on description, discuss first)
  • Designs - 3$ Each - Charges 60$
  • 50 Designs - 2$ Each - Charges 100$

I will:

  • Turn your idea or Quote into my own style Artwork
  • 300 DPI Transparent PNG
  • Preview with 3d T Shirt Mockup
  • Unlimited revision
  • Provided all Source file (AI, EPS,PSD, SVG, JPEG)



I Don't: 

  • Copy or steal others work
  • Re-use or sell your design



Order your comfortable t shirt package now !!!



If you think different, just send me a message and let's do something Awesome together

Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I would never use this sellers service again! I paid $221.65 for a bulk design. I ordered August 26th, and I just accepted the delivery today on September 30th. I still had revisions that needed to be done, but I needed to just end this!!! Very Frustrating seller, Went Days without responding to my messages, and I was very disappointed with the lack of communication. Seller dismissed my revision requests, and started delivering new designs that were very weak and sloppy! I had a design with an acronym and he left out the last "." he used an inverted apostrophe as well! I would NOT RECOMMEND THIS SELLER! My designs were just typography, Seller is not Fluent in English!

Seller's Response:

This seller was come here is make me down on fiverr, He just ordered me without any design requirement and very bad at communication, I needed to ask some question to working smoothly but I didn't get any response from him. He had very bad knowledge in technology, I have create 60 designs for him and I created a zip file for sending all designs at a time because fiverr support only 20 files to send but he claim that he didn't get his file and I send that again and again. I've worked with more than 150+ people on fiverr but for this time I have to hear from him I'm not good at communication. LOL!

Seller's Response:

It's been a while working with him, must say his work is brilliant. Highly recommended designer. Impressed with the current delivery!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding work once again!




No comments:

Post a Comment