Sunday, March 28, 2021

Design A Unique Tshirt











About:

I have over a decade of experience creating shirts and designs for print on demand, and have been a professional graphic designer for 4+ years. My expertise will help make your shirt stand out!



Final deliverable for ALL TIERS: 1 design. If you would like more designs created, please contact me for package rates. 



Basic Package | Simple Text Tshirt 

This is a text only option. NO HANDLETTERING–handlettering is considered illustration, and is a premium package request.



Standard Package | Tshirt

This package allows for both text and simple/basic illustration. Examples: Bats in Space & Concert shirts on my profile.



Premium Package | Detailed Tshirt

Advanced detailing includes any illustration beyond a simple object or two. For example, a tshirt with a pattern. Example: Dog Dad shirt found on my profile.

The Research add-on is for situations where you have a broad theme (ex: horseback riding), but want research done for something clever ("Helmet Hair, Don't Care.") 





More revisions available for an additional $15 each!

Reviews


:

Tori did an excellent job. I highly recommend her. Beyond her work as an artist, I appreciated her patience with me when delays -- entirely caused by me -- slowed the project's progress. As well, she improved my concept by suggesting an addition to the copy that greatly enhanced its look and message.

:

Great experience. Tori did an excellent job and came up with some very creative designs. I will definitely use her services again. Highly recommended.

:

We really enjoyed the process of working with Tori! She understood what we wanted and responded in a timely manner.

:

Great job with communication, offering suggestions, and delivering in a timely manner! We were really pleased with the design options we received.

:

Quick and easy! Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment