Thursday, December 17, 2020

Create Aesthetic T Shirt Artwork And Design











About:

This gig will provide you with design/artwork that suitable for music scene needs, especially for merchandise-things (tee, totebag etc.) and promotional-things (flyer, sticker etc.), complete with the sense of 'indie-aesthetic'.

Reviews


:

It was a great experience working with seller! We ended up agreeing on a custom offer and he sent me an extra art piece for running behind schedule. Very pleased, thanks!

:

I really enjoyed collaborating with the seller- the end product was as described. The seller was open to feedback and came back with revisions in a timely manner.

:

He is one of the best graphic design artists that I have ever worked with on Fiverr. Please use him for your services, unless it's really bad. However, he is a perfect graphic designer for your future projects. I wholeheartedly recommend. Please keep in mind to be detailed as possible because he is a great designer you just have to be specific so that he can convey your idea into the picture you desire. I know how to design simple things like logos, and typography and you can see the skill in effort he puts into his work.

:

Amazing work!

:

Amazing seller. I feel like I made a friend off of this job and very excited to work with juzuworks in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment