Friday, December 11, 2020

Draw Awesome Illustration Bandana Scarf Designs











About:

Hello.. 

are you looking designer bandana for merchandise your brand?

yeaaah.. you in the right place.!



This is a print design for bandana or scarfs. I will create something unique.



My designs can be colorful or monochrome. I can make repeating pattern or single objects on bandana.



I'll provide you 300DPI PNG file Just tell me what you need.



If you know the sizes you can tell me or i deliver squre size.



you can check my portofolio on instagram: Mboes_



you will get :

- Real draw by me

- Fast response

- Friendly Communication

- Best Deal



Regards

TSLH

Reviews


:

Great ! Work

:

Awesomely recommended!

:

Great experience working with tslh... quality work in a timely manner.. I will definitely be using you again !

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment