Thursday, December 24, 2020

Create A Modern T Shirt Design











About:

Hi There!


I am an experienced T-Shirt Designer and can design modern and awesome t shirts for you.
I can do any type of designs like Typography, Vintage, Vector, Mascot Designs etc. 


I will deliver you source file (required format)


*If you have any complex work, Please contact me before placing Order.


Services:
Good Communication (24 hr)
Premium services
customer satisfaction
work until unless you satisfy
quick response
Fast Delivery
Deliver any type of files like Ai, Eps, PSD, PNG (300dpi), pdf etc.
Free Mockup Display
Multiple color
Unlimited Revision.
Money back guarantee.


Order Now!


Thank You 
for Your Precious Time!
Regards:
Codnex.

Reviews


:

This was amazing exactly what I wanted in a design I’m really happy with the outcome and the conversations where professional aswell as quick I would highly recommend you guys to use this person

:

Phenomenal work! First attempt did not go as planned, but codnex worked until he understood my vision and definitely brought it to life. I definitely will be back. Highly recommend.

:

The Seller (Codnex) was very patient with my changes, and revisions. I'm very please with the outcome, and I'm sure I'll be back for more artwork or logos'. I highly Recommend. Stephan (U.S.A.)

:

Easy to work with

:

Highly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment