Sunday, December 6, 2020

Design Eye Catching Tee Shirt Designs











About:

Hello,

          I am noura sabri. I am a freelance Graphic Designer. I can create Logos, Banners, Posters, Business Cards, Illustration and other graphic design related works. But mostly I like to design t-shirt. I will provide you all kinds of t-shirt designs.My Services:

  1.   Creative T-shirt designs
  2.   High quality PNG format
  3.   Free high quality mock-up
  4.   Unlimited revisions
  5.   Print ready file
  6.  100% satisfaction guaranteed




Note: I only offer the Source/psd/ai/pdf file in the premium package.

Please check offers first.

Important Note:

For the FAST RESULTS and Complex Projects kindly contact me before placing the order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was great.!! Fiverr needs to let clients know that they WILL NOT get an email, they have to come back into Fiverr to get their designs. My design almost timed out, because I was waiting on an email. I found it by accident. I don't think the seller realizes that we do not get an email either, because they are trying to communicate with us and can't, unless we are in your system.

:

how are you

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment