Friday, December 11, 2020

Design Underwear,Lingerie And Swimwear Professionally











About:

Hi,



I am an experienced fashion designer with over 8 years of fashion design experience. I have lots of experience in the industry working with clothing brands and fast fashion retailers.



I can do clothing design and tech pack for any clothing category you like ranging from Lingerie, Activewear, Swimwear etch.





My Package includes:



BASIC



  • 1 design, front and back view
  • Without color
  • Source File 
  • 3 revisions 



STANDARD



  • 1 design, front and back view
  • Color options
  • Source File 
  • 3 revisions 





PREMIUM



  • 1 design, front and back view
  • Color options
  • Source File
  • Sewing details
  • Tech pack
  • 3 revisions 



For more designs than the packages offered I can create custom offers for your collection so please let me know. Let's start a project I promise I will exit your expectation. Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I just got my tech pack back for a bra I have been working on and it’s exactly what I envisioned...actually, it’s even better! We had a 45 minute messaging consultation at the beginning of the process and he delivered based on that. I’m so thankful for this work! And it was delivered on time which was extremely important to me!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. I look forward to work with you again.

:

Excellent work would recommend every day of the week!

:

Very easy to communicate with, recommend!

:

Thank you so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment