Saturday, December 19, 2020

Make An Incredible Logo Parody In Format Png Or Vector In HQ











About:

**PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION AND THE FAQ (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION) BEFORE ORDERING.**



I will design to make a PROFESSIONAL CUSTOM LOGO of popular brands with the text or name of your choice. The minimum price starts from $40 or more... depending on the difficulty of the logo since NOT ALL HAVE THE SAME PRICE. For more information read The FAQS at the end of the GIG.



HOW TO ORDER:

1. Contact me before ordering.

2. Send me the image of the logo to parody and specify where the texts in the logo will go.

Example:

Logo: Nike

Text: Linda



NOTE: If you are going to make another type of logo that has more difficulty, contact me beforehand so I can give you the correct quote for your design.



WHAT DO I GET FOR $ 40 o ANOTHER PRICE? See FAQs

- 1 Logo in PNG HQ (14" inch 300 DPI).

 There is an extra to pay if you want the vector file or source file (PDF or AI Adobe Illustrator)*



⚪ DESIGNS I MAKE:

Recreation of logos with your name of major brands of clothing, cars, sports, electronics, music, dj, computers, food, drinks, movies, TV series, cartoons, videogames, disney, marvel, Logo 80s, 90s, vintage, retro, etc.



ElmoDesigner®

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Elmodesigner did the logo just as I wanted. The designer contacted me about the project until its completion. Please make sure you read his disclosure FIRST or Chat with the designer before you hire this designer. I thought I was only paying 12 dollars, but the design actually costed me a total of 29 dollars and the source files isn't included. READ READ first before you pay. The designer did include the source files for Thanks you and I'm very appreciative of that. He also included extras.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much Taylor !!! Thank you very much for leaving that observation in your comment, which is very important for the development of a good professional job. I'm glad I helped you develop your "Back to the Future" style logo ... thank you very much again and hope to see you again.

Seller's Response:

Definitely great to work with this guy.He really has your best interest at heart and won’t stop until all your requirements are met.If your thinking about working with this guy don’t think any more hit him up.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for your excellent comment. For me it is a great joy to have made your personalized Logo, I did it with a lot of heart and professionalism. Thanks and see you soon.

Seller's Response:

I love working with Elmo! He provided clear instructions on how to select your logo choice. The job was complete prior to the delivery deadline and the seller was very polite. I can't wait to work with him again!




No comments:

Post a Comment