Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Create Custom T Shirt Designs Within 24 Hours











About:

Hello Everyone,



I warmly welcome you on my Gig.



Super cool, vector based, genuinely original and amazing t-shirts design service. I will provide you outstanding and surprisingly great work in various styles for your any type of t-shirt.



I'm conscious about deadlines but my priority is quality.



I want to understand your needs:



  • Just provide that special idea, inspiration, image, sketch or link.
  • Once I understand your needs, I go to work with my passion for design and graphics.
  • The result would be a rich and awesome design according to your vision.


Salient Features of my Gig:



  • Exceptional Design based on your idea or phrase or any inspiration you provide
  • If you want me to draw a character or logo, the add-on is on the page for standard and premium packages
  • High Resolution JPEG file (300 dpi)
  • All source files for free (AI, PSD)
  • Unlimited revisions until your satisfaction on 1 design
  • 100% satisfaction or money back guarantee
  • Friendly and flexible environment


Please have conversation before placing the order for better understanding of the project.



Eagerly waiting to hear from you.



Regards,

Promethean Arts

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent job, great communicator. Highly recommend and will be doing all my work in the future.

Seller's Response:

Thank You Sir..!!!

Seller's Response:

Great fast delivery and exactly what I asked for

:

Great service and easy to work with. He didn’t mind throwing in a few extra formats that I forgot to include in my original request. Very cool

:

Thank you Sir.




No comments:

Post a Comment