Monday, December 7, 2020

Create A Professional Clean Shirt Design With My Cartoon Style











About:

Hello! I'm professional t-shirt designer and I do merch for anything.

SEND ME A MESSAGE FIRST BEFORE ORDERING 

Notes: Be specific about your idea. I'm sending rough sketches as updates at an early stage. So that we're on the same page. If you need to change it only at the sketch stage, I will redraw or add something. The changes in this stage are free. 

Changes upon the colored version will be considered as a revision.

NOTE: Changes in your idea will not be considered as a revision but a NEW GIG ORDER.

WHAT YOU GET FOR $10 (BASIC)

- Simple Flat colored design

- Colored Background JPEG File.

- Transparent PNG file (4500px x 5400px with 300 DPI resolution)

- Commercial use



WHAT U GET FOR $20 (STANDARD)

FULL COLOR illustration design (NO BACKGROUND)

- Standard Flat+shadow colored design

- Colored Background JPEG File

- Transparent PNG file (4500px x 5400px with 300 DPI resolution)

- Commercial use

- 2 Revisions



WHAT YOU GET FOR $35 (PREMIUM)

FULL-COLOR illustration design

- Mockup

- Standard Full Complex Colored design

- Colored Background JPEG File

- Transparent PNG file (4500px x 5400px with 300 DPI resolution)

- Commercial use

- 10 Revisions

- Photoshop File





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great design and great communication.

:

Seller was kind and responsive. She has a good eye for design, detail and color. However, she did use a clipart image from the internet even though I asked her for an original drawing. I understand that sometimes graphic artists don't know that this could result in legal problems. She was understanding and more than eager to make it right - which was a plus. We were never able to make changes that resulted in an original artwork, so I will have to make the changes myself so my company isn't liable of damages. I think this was an opportunity for the artist to learn and I'm hoping to work again in the future with her on original artwork. I know that she has a ton of potential.

:

I sent a draft that includes an edited Clipart to show the layout and the base of the artwork. I think that the client assumed that it would be the same look as the Clipart and agreed to it to change to a different one but she seemed to just suggest to go forward with the clipart look and told me that she would just change it herself without seeing the full design with colors and details, . As an artist, I sometimes rely to references but will never use the exact same image for a final project as my job is to improve the references, assets and design ideas that has been given to me and to what my past works Ive done. We were not able to come up with an original "sketch" because even when I changed the draft 2x, she still insisted to use the first sketch and it is not my fault if she will still need to edit because that is what she wanted and I comply to it.

:

She does such an amazing job understanding what you're looking for and creating a beautiful piece of art very quickly. I highly recommend her!

:

fantastic art and fantastic service. will definitely use again!




No comments:

Post a Comment