Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Create A Professional T Shirt Graphic Design











About:

HELLO!


Are you Looking for a Professional Eye Catching T shirt  de-sign? You are in the right place.
I will design custom t-Shirt de-sign with your idea or I will give mine. You can choose any topic or niche I will find best designs with quotes and design for you with new fresh look.




I will do design that will meet requirements of  Printful,Teespring, Amazon,Ebay,Shopify or any other service.



Format by default is Merch By Amazon's 4500x5400px 300dpi, sRGB, TRANPARENT PNG or any resolution you want.




My Services:


  • Typography De-sign
  • Bulk t-shirt design
  • Vintage
  • Hoodie
  • Unique and Custom Design
  • 100% SATISFACTION
  • High Quality




What you will get with this gig:


1) Eye Catching De-sign
2) Ready Print Files
3) Hi-Res JPEG/PNG/PDF Files
4) Any Sizes will do
5) Very fast turnaround and communication
6) FULL ASSISTANCE until you're satisfied




If you have any other question contact me before order.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment