Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Create Mockup Video Promo For Your T Shirt Designs











About:

♛ PLEASE READ ♛





Hello.....!!!!

Are you looking for a professional designer?

Are you looking for a video advertisement Attractive, Modern Brings you t-shirt sales ?

If you answered "YES" you are in the right place. I am here ready to help you.

Why you should order:

 --------------------------------

I am designer and Photoshop Editor I like design so much it is my work and my hobbies and I am a professional t-shirt designer, I have a long experience in MERCH BY AMAZONTEESPRINGPRINTFULETSY Also other POD BUSINESS.

You will get

►max 8 designs

►Full HD resolutions / 4k

►up 30 second video 

►Unlimited revision 

►Fast response

►Your logo, and website

►Background Music

►Super express delivery  

►100% Commercial Rights 

►Gift 3D Intro and ontro

What I need from you?



►Your logo PNG 

►Your t shirt designs PNG

►Colors of shirts

I am available now. So I am waiting for your order. Click on Above Green Button (Order Now) to Buy

If you have any Inquiries Contact Me Directly Through Inbox 

Thanks for your Visit.

Reviews


:

The work is okay.

:

Thank you ... I appreciate it

:

I absolutely loved it. This is my second order and will definitely use again.

:

Great job excellent work

:

we love it thank you very much and would definitely recommend this hig to others




No comments:

Post a Comment