Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Make A Professional Pattern Design For Fabric Or Wallpaper











About:

Hello! My name is Alena. I have a master's degree in pattern design and 13+ years of experience in designing patterns for different types and styles of fabrics, wallpapers, rugs, stationary.

I use different mediums such as watercolor, digital drawing, vector drawing.





✔ All pattern are UNIQUE.



✔ Hight-resolution files and 100% seamless.

✔ Full exclusive copyrights.



✔ Set up to your printer requirements and ready to use.



100% money-back guarantee.



Each pattern will be technically perfect and set up uniquely for your printer company requirements.





Pattern files are ready to use on products like:



  • Fabrics
  • Rugs
  • Spoonflower
  • Print on demand services for variety of products
  • Stationary
  • Wallpaper.



Will be happy to bring to life your art ideas. Contact me for questions.



Please, place the order!

Reviews


:

Oh my! This is wonderful! I just love your work and am so thankful every time we crate a project together! Thank you! Aleana can take an idea an execute it so very well!

:

Aleana is an outstanding artist! She really can take an idea and execute it so well! I am grateful for her work and highly recommend!

:

Great work! Thankyou so much!! I definitely will be using you in the future!

:

I LOVE those two!!! Perfect.. you took the vision straight out of my mind!! Thankyou xx

:

Perfect! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment