Monday, December 21, 2020

Draw Any Car For Tshirt Or Poster











About:

This gig is made for anyone who needs to create t-shirt or poster art of any car, vehicle or object. You will get high detailed vector art of the car, any vehicle or object created specially for t-shirt or poster. I will deliver HQ jpg + editable AI / PDF source file. Please contact me to discuss any questions! :)

Reviews


:

Outstanding artwork. I gave the artist a little challenge with how I wanted my designs and he absolutely killed it! I have bought car graphics from a couple other people and dusheiko is by far the best there is on Fiverr. Well worth the money paid. If you are interested in car graphics, purchase from this guy and nobody else.

:

5 star rating for all the right reasons. Amazing artist and will make what you are looking for and more if you have a vision. Would recommend this artist over anybody else and I won't be going to anyone else that makes car related designs except him.

:

Very easy to work with! Will definitely work again in the future and would definitely recommend!

:

amazing work and couldn't ask for anything better

:

Fantastic work Dima ! Thank you !




No comments:

Post a Comment