Thursday, December 10, 2020

Design High Quality T Shirt Illustration For You











About:

* ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



Please contact me first and discuss your idea with me before placing an order to this gig to avoid cancellation, delays, and a negative rate to this gig.



*++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++





I will deliver the final illustration or design in the high-resolution JPG and PNG format, also for Daddy Shark and Mommy Shark pack, I will provide a layered PSD file so you can edit it by yourself if you change your mind later on and also you can use it for commercial purposes.



Please contact me first for the best assistance and discuss the best possible visualization or extra gigs services.



Thank you.

Reviews


:

This guy is so VERY talented. Designed a gorgeous tshirt design for us and I would definitely use him again. You can't go wrong with choosing him! His colors are deep and rich and he knows his stuff!

:

Good job. Was willing to work with me until I achieved what I wanted.

:

Best artist I have worked with on Fiver.

:

Very Understand, Very Fast , and very talented.Most definitely will be working him .

:

great work g




No comments:

Post a Comment