Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Create A Custom Tshirt Design











About:

Basic Gig- I will create a t-shirt design that is entirely font based. The designs can be very basic with one type of font, or as many fonts as you need. I will show you at least 3 choices for fonts and layouts for the design.



Standard Gig- T-shirts that are primarily font based with some simple graphics. Think arrows, leaves, hearts, and simple silhouettes.



Premium Gig- This is for full artwork and complicated designs. With full images, silhouettes with details, multiple images, ect. Please message me before purchasing this design so I can make sure of what you are looking for and that the art style is something that is in my wheelhouse. 

Reviews


:

Outstanding work and response time. Will recommend to anyone.

:

Awesome to work with!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment