Sunday, March 28, 2021

Unique And Creative Graphics For Your Merchandise Design











About:

 BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER PLEASE DISCUSS WITH ME ABOUT THE PROJECT AND ALSO PRICE CAN VARY DEPENDS ON ARTWORK'S DETAILING.



This Gig is for any type of Merchandise designs e.g. 



T-shirts 

Mugs 

Stickers (Singles/Packs/Sheets)

Planner Printables

Illustrated GIF stickers (wiggly texts animation,motion animation etc)

Clothing & Apparel 

Pattern 

Phone Cases/Laptop Cover 

Makeup Box cover/Eye shadow palette/Manicure Pedicure Kit  

Totes & Bags 

Book cover 

Face Masks 





Please take a look to my pages,so you can get some ideas about my work and as well as the price also.All the samples are Original,Digitally hand-drawn,unique and eye-catching ( some of them are Client-projects and some are my Personal-projects







So, you can also order for your own customize artwork.



If you 100% clear/sure about your Desiring work then you can send me a message with your detailed description brief ,some references ideas with a custom offer request.



Best regards,

Soma







please take a look to the FAQ bellow for more information



Reviews


:

Loved working with Soma, she is very competent and talented. More than pleased with my order. Will definitely be back. Thank you Soma!

:

Always a very pleasant experience!

:

This is my 2nd times using Soma services and I am very pleased with the outcome.

:

Omg, AWESOME work! thank you!

:

I love the design




No comments:

Post a Comment