Saturday, December 26, 2020

Create Custom Trendy Graphic T Shirt Design











About:

Hello guyss , welcome to my news Gig :



I am Badr elhouasli from Morocco. I am professional t-shirt designer and devlopper , in This gig i will create for you graphic tishirt designe and i help you with ideas for a t-shirt visually stunning and professional. I work best with Photoshop and Illustrator.



Are you looking for high quality and visually GRAPHIC t-shirt? So you came to the right place at the right time.



What you get



  • Transparent 300 dpi print-ready file (.png file)

  • Vector file (.eps file)
  • An editable source file (a.i. and psd. file).
  • T-shirt Mockup
  • Manual explaining how to use the different files. 
  • you can ask me about Anything.


if 
you have any more questions or inquiries, please contact me before place the order.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment