Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Draw A Creative, Fun Seamless Pattern Design











About:

Note: I recommend that you message me before placing an order so we can discuss what you need first. - Also, check out the FAQ section at the bottom of this page.



Hello! This is Luz, art director of Bananodromo Studio.

I am a 33 years old Illustrator and Designer with over 13 years of experience working freelance on projects for clients from all over the globe. Exciting, hey?



I work in different styles : hand-drawn - flat vector - painted - ink - detailed or doodle.

I can also design very detailed and intricate mandala - style patterns -

see my other gigs for those!



Expertise in different graphic design fields such as:



★ Seamless pattern for products (textile or surface)

★ Mandala 

★ Line art Illustrations for colouring books

★ Cute illustrations for kids

★ Illustration for screen print

★ Logo and Business Cards

★ Book Cover

★ Fun black and white doodle style illustrations for t-shirts

★ Photo restoration and colorisation of old black and white photos! 

★ Photo manipulation and collage



Looking for something else not included in this gig or in my profile? Just message me. We can discuss an action plan and quote for it.



Warm Regards,

L.







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job, great eperience.

Seller's Response:

Superb job! Very creative and great communication.

:

A pleasure working with you and thanks so much for the tip!

:

Wonderful experience working with bananodromo!

:

Very happy




No comments:

Post a Comment