Friday, November 27, 2020

Design Best Creative T Shirts For Boys Girls And Kids











About:

Welcome to my gig where I will design any kind of T-shirt for GIRLS, BOYS & KIDS.



I am a Professional Graphic Designer and i know how to show your creativity in your designs.

 

What you'll receive:



  • Any kind of shirt design for girls, boys and kids.
  • Unlimited revisions until you're satisfied
  • High resolution print-ready files
  • Source file (Photoshop) or any format you want
  • 100% satisfaction and money back guarantee
  • Free T-Shirt mockup for design check

  • You can send me free font link for using your design

  • Quick response and super fast delivery on time



   Information I will need:

  • Text/words/image to go on shirt
  • Brief explanation of your idea
  • T-shirt color for mock-up
  • Exact size
  • sample 


I've provided all my packages. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

It will be Great & Friendly communication :)



Thank you



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment