Saturday, July 11, 2020

Create Handdrawn Or Vintage Outdoor Design Logo Or Tshirt











About:

SORRY, JUNE IS FULL QUEUE
*The number of delivery days is the queue for JULY 2020 cause I have a lot of work outside, Please read the description carefully and adjust your description appropriately because if you deliberately do not match I will submit your project to cancel*

*if you want to continue to queue this month please chat


We provide you: 

✓ 100% Guaranteed original custom logo and merchandise design

✓ Determined to make you happy with the end result

✓ A professional's touch

✓  All Free Fonts and Color Codes


Basic - HARD SKETCH

Standard - Premium Concept

NO OBJECT just scenery of nature / mountain / beach / street theme

Premium - Professional Concept

FREE ANYTHING OBJECT (jeep,truck,van,animal,hiker, surfing, diving, snowboarding,car,cabin etc) with scenery


Design styles:

Adventure, Outdoor, Mountain, Camp, Hunting, Fishing, Hill, Travel, Journey, Pine Tree, River, Minimalist, Outline, Vintage.



IMPORTANT : Please contact before ordering any Special Requirements.

Order with Confidence :-)

It's time to build a great foundation for your brand with custom jumper and marchandisce design




Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller is incredible! Matched my description perfectly, made it even better then i imagined! This has made me so excited to launch merch!!! Highly recommend and will be using him again in the future.

:

Hi woodengrafis, Thank you so much for your feedback and let me understood clearly about my order. I will check with my team and discus with you later. Best regards!

:

Great design and happy with the service, but took a little bit longer than I'd like.

:

he doesn't understand how to use fivver. He only bought a basic package of $ 5, but he asked for a premium service package. he did not buy a commercial license even though he wanted to use it for commercial purposes. he's a buyer who doesn't respect designers

:

Amazing work with fast delivery! Nailed what I wanted the first time! I will use again for future work!







Create Handdrawn Or Vintage Outdoor Design Logo Or Tshirt

No comments:

Post a Comment