Sunday, April 4, 2021

Create Custom Amazing T Shirt Design Within One Hours











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING TO AGREE ON ELEMENTS AND DETAILS

PLEASE READ ABOUT THE GIG PACKAGES BEFORE ORDERING



I am a professional T-shirt designer! If you want you can order or hire me for your Project. I confidently hope you will satisfy to work with me.



What Quality you will get from me? 



  • A professional high quality t shirt design
  • Basic typography,layouting existing shapes or logo (Logo - if you have)
  • 100% SATISFACTION AND MONEY BACK GUARANTEE 
  • Perfect Quality t shirt Design
High quality .PNG and JPEG file 

Source file if needed

PSD file if needed 

Unlimited Revisions unless you are happy 



I provide commercial rights for the use of the design created by me.


The buyers are obliged to inform themselves whether the elements they want to use in the design are copyright protected and if a third party has ip rights over those elements.



Thank You 

M.Saad

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great working with him again

:

I will be waiting for you any time ..

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment