Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Tshirt Design For Clothing Line , Streetwear , Edgy , Unique











About:

Do you want some actually streetwear t-shirts designs that will sell?


Are you into 

  • streetwear
  • edgy
  • grungy
  • vaporwave
  • glitch

  • punk
  • one-of-a-kind
styles?


Do you want designs similar to Off-white, Supreme, CAVEMPT, Bape, Obey, Stussy, The hundreds and similar streetwear brands?



Buy some of my 100% original designs that no one else will have for sure.

I can do tees, hoodies, long-sleeves, headwear, bags, every kind of garments; graphic positioning on front, back, sleeves, all-over printing.



I offer high-resolution 300DPI artwork and realistic mockups you can use to sell your tshirts. 



PLEASE PM ME BEFORE MAKE ORDER
When you contact me please:



-Describe your brand to me.

-Explain to me the detail of your concept. and gave me your reference and design style are you looking for
-If you have an idea of what you want already attach me the reference. 

Reviews


:

The seller was very friendly and he did do his best to make the design to fit my description. However, it didn't quite match what I had in mind. I had him remake the design after giving some more description but it still wasn't quite meeting my expectations so i just had him send me one of his old designs with different text.

:

im kinda okay with design,but it does look dope..ill work with this designer.all the time he is super fast and thats what i like

:

I had a very complicated project and the seller worked at his very best to deliver outstanding work. Working alongside him was very easy because the seller takes feedback very well and executed designs at the highest level! 10/10 service and will definitely be working together every time I need a design for my business.

:

Great communication He did three revisions for me the third one was a charm great Work I’m just very picky. Stay blessed bro work again soon

:

Does great work will work with again




No comments:

Post a Comment