Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Create Unique Illustrations And Designs For Tshirts And More











About:

I'm a graphic designer, photographer and illustrator with a unique, original style. I have provided artwork and illustrations for a variety of purposes like clothing, album covers and branding, in many styles, according to the clients needs. I'm often approached for my unique hand drawn illustrations, keeping my original style while responding to your specific concept. I can also combine my sketching skills with digital graphics or create solely digital designs. 



What you get from this gig (Depending on chosen plan) 

  • 1 to 2 Unique Illustrations for your T-shirt
  • Vector file, Ready to Print
  • 3D Mockup


Work Process
  1. We have a thorough discussion about your ideas and inspirations.

  2. I prepare a number of simple example concepts.
  3. We choose one to refine and polish, until we both agree it's perfect!



I am usually asked to keep my original style and apply it to a specific concept, however I'm quite versatile and can work in different styles. Just make sure to message me first so you can explain what you are looking for and I will tell you in what extent I can deliver. In this way, we avoid any future frustration! :)



Let's make your dream T-shirt a reality! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great and easy to work with! Responsive to feedback, good communicator and high quality.

:

Great designer. Worked with my ideas. I will work with this designer again.

:

Amazing work, quick delivery, and a pleasure to work with!!

:

Completely exceeded my expectations. Excellent final product and amazing interpretation of what I asked for. The final product is better than I ever could have imagined. I would highly recommend this seller.

:

You're super nice thanks so much <3




No comments:

Post a Comment