Thursday, October 15, 2020

Create Custom Trendy And Unique T Shirt Design In 24Hours











About:

Hello,
Thanks for visiting my gig. I'm a professional graphics designer. I will create a custom trendy and unique professional T-shirt for your personal or commercial tee business. 
I will create custom t shirt design with Typography, Retro, Vintage or any custom design.


Check my work: https://bit.ly/3dKZt01


Services you will get:



  • 100% Original design  (No copy)
  • All source files AI, PNG, PDF, JPEG, EPS, Vector
  • High resolution print ready file (As you want)
  • Unlimited Revision 
  • Trademark free T-shirt
  • Free T-shirt mock-up (For presentation)
  • 100% Commercial rights
  • 24/7 Online support
  • Fast & friendly Communication
  • 100% Customer satisfaction is our First priority


To order this gig you have to provide:



  • Brief explanation of your idea or your brand
  • Text or image to go on T-shirt
  • If you don't have any concept or idea just let me know what do you want.
  • How many colors i can use in the design
  • Size you need the design  to be
  • T-shirt color for mock-up


Note: If you need any complex or If you have any question please contact me before you buy.



Hope to work with you.



Thank you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment