Saturday, October 3, 2020

Design Creative And Trendy Shirt For You











About:

                      *****Welcome to my Gig*****



This is hasembd. Creative and Trendy T-Shirt Designer. 
If you are looking for Creative and Trendy typography designs and High selling custom T-shirt designs for your teespring, Amazon, Redbubble, Shopify store so I am the best who can assist you in your t-shirt projects. I have extensive expertise with both adobe Photoshop and adobe illustrator. I already completed many high selling t-shirts designs for many clients across the globe and they still come back for more designs. Also, I love to provide the best innovative design ideas to the clients which meet their requirements completely and feel confident that I would significantly benefit your organization.


Please note: I don't offer Cartoonish Artwork.



I've been doing graphic design for over 3 years and my main goal is to make you happy with your final product! My clients are very excited if you see their significant reviews for me. Feel free to drop a message for further discussion.


Kindly message me before placing an order if you are new in my design world.



Let's get started!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have worked with Hasemb on maybe 5 projects and we have never once been disappointed. His work is amazing as well as work ethic. My requests are always done within 24hrs!!! I love it! His work never fails. I definitely recommend him! All of our gym designs for our shirts have been done through him!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the Tips, sir. It's my best pleasure to assist you and also interested to work with more in the future. You are really the best one in my career. Lots of love for you sir.

Seller's Response:

This is our 3rd time ordering a design from this seller. His work is great! He gets work done very quickly and communication is great! He is on it! I definitely recommend this designer/seller. I will definitely order more from him.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the Tips sir. Hoping we work in the future again...

:

Hasembd did an amazing job on the design for my alumni club. He was professional and delivered quicker than I expected. I definitely recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment