Thursday, October 1, 2020

Create Amazing Typography Portrait For Tshirt Design











About:

Hello there,



This design is made of words or text, so i will create TYPOGRAPHY portrait  based on your photo and make your photo very artistic & amazing.

You can use as a gift in the form of t-shirts, posters or whatever you want to print.



HOW TO ORDER

1. Send me a high resolution photos. Good photo for good result (not blurred, overcast, night shots)

2. I will design focus on the face ( from the head to the shoulders)

3. Delivered in high resolution JPEG or tranparent PNG format, 300 dpi



Please feel free to review my portfolio to see some samples of my work so that you may form an opinion in relation to my ability and creativity.

so what are you looking for? just place an order and get best service from me.



THANKYOU

best regards,



Helmy R

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment