Thursday, October 15, 2020

Make Amazing Design For Clothing And Apparel











About:

Hello,

1. Thanks & welcome to my gig!

I will help you make amazing design for clothing and apparel, all I need is your idea & description of what you need.



2. Requirements:

See my package (basic, standard, premium) instruct me on what kind of design you require or choose the picture you want designed by yourself.



3. WHAT YOU GET FOR:

Basic gig

  • Design black/white style 
  • Jpg or png file with high resolution

Standard gig

  • Full color illustration
  • Enhanced Detailing

  • Jpg & png ready to print
  • Source file (normally adobe illustrator or other request file)

Premium gig

  • Full color illustration 
  • Enhanced detailing
  • Jpg & png ready to print
  • Double sided design
  • Source file (normally adobe illustrator or other request file)
  • Commercial use (you can make artwork for sale)



4. You can order a design that you can:

  • Sell online
  • Company use
  • Personal use
  • Print and wear
  • or any other use


5. My service 100% original artwork.




6. Notes before order:

Don't hesitate contact me first before order, i will help you or send you with custom offer.

it will be a pleasure working together.



Thank you again for visit my gig & have a great day!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This guy goes above and beyond and makes sure the design is exactly what you want. He created just a perfect design. Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you 😊

Seller's Response:

He did amazing work! I gave him all the ideas of what I wanted and he over delivered on the quality! Thank you so much! Highly recommend and I’ll definitely be doing more designs through him. Thanks.

Seller's Response:

Thank you 😊

Seller's Response:

We were able to make adjustments in a timely manner, didn't quite get to exactly where I wanted it but nonetheless a great effort for the price :) Thanks again!




No comments:

Post a Comment