Friday, October 9, 2020

Create A 3D Embroied Snapback Mockup











About:

Hello, my name is Adrian and this is my GIG!



Why should you choose me?

- I have 5 stars score!

- I always deliver on time!

- All my customers are happy with what I deliver and half of them came back for more!

- Very low prices for what I deliver!

- If I have no orders in queue I will deliver in less than 1 day, even if you don't buy that extra!



Also, if you have a large order I will be glad to help you with a discount depending on the order, it can go up to 50%!



I am looking forward to work with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks for your patience!!! Great work, highly recommend :)

Seller's Response:

The pleasure is mine!

:

Great and prompt service ! Thanks !

:

GreatTo work with and fast delivery looking forward to continue all work together

:

All perfect! Thanks!!




No comments:

Post a Comment