Friday, October 16, 2020

Design Hoodies Mockup With Your Design











About:

you are in the right place



CLOTHING & APPAREL MOCK-UPS for your brand

I will do any kind of T-Shirts, Crop Top, Kids TShirt, Hoodie, Jackets, Leggings, Tank Tops, Hats, baby Bodysuits, Beanie,Sweaters MOCK-UPS,

I will also design T-shirts for your company or organisation. I will just put your design (picture, logo or text) on T-Shirts, Crop Top, Kids TShirt, Hoodie, Jackets, Leggings, Tank Tops, Hats, Socks, baby Bodysuits, Woman Bodysuits, Beanie, Sweaters MOCK-UPS so you get the feeling of your creation.

100% satisfaction guarantee.



I will create T-Shirts, Crop Top, Kids TShirt, Hoodie, Jackets, Leggings, Tank Tops, Hats, Socks, baby Bodysuits, Woman Bodysuits, Beanie, Polo & Sweaters MOCK-UPS.


Quick turn-around time

You can Customize / Modify:

  • Logo size
  • Text font, color and size
  • Background color
  • T-shirt color
  • Transparent background
  • Background photo
  • High resolution  
  • high resolution
  • high quality work
  • money back




you can contact me before you place order i will answer you within few minutes i am always available



Extra request is available, just message me and your request will be done.





Thank you, 


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Not really what I was expecting. But I’m not one to do too much complaining for the price that I paid. Maybe next time...

:

why just do not say that i will give revisions till you are satisfied

:

Nice thank you

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment