Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Make Clothing Sewing Pattern And Grading











About:

What I can do for you : 



- Make clothing sewing pattern for any type of fabric and in any size of your choice that will include all the marks and notches

- Grading of the pattern in a wide size range for children, men and women

- Technical sketches of the garment 

- Spec sheets with measurements 



I am a Pattern maker with extensive experience in manufacturing here in Italy and China also , my area of expertise is knits and jerseys but I made patterns for any kind of fabric while working with RTW and fast fashion brands . 



Please contact me for further details.



Reviews


:

I ordered a simple pattern. Nonetheless the work was done exactly to my specifications. Easy communication, fast delivery. Any time again.

:

Look forward to working with you again soon. Thank you. Will get a sample made up and let you know how I go.

:

Delivery was faster than expected and seller was great to work with. Excellent overall experience. I will be working with you again

:

Great experience, she made sure the pattern was done to my specifications. She is professional and very knowledgeable. I will definitely use her again for my collection!

:

The pattern maker is amazing. She brings your vision to life! She is also full of so much knowledge and is willing to help you every step of the way.




No comments:

Post a Comment