Saturday, October 3, 2020

Create Stylish Streetwear Designs











About:

- PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING!

so that I know the design you want is appropriate or not with my service



When ordering please follow the following brief form to avoid the cancellations : 



1. Graphic (what should be the graphic)



2. Text ( All text you want to include in the design like Slogan, Quotes, Years)



3. T-shirt color the design will be printed.( If you buy additional T-Shirt Mockup )



When you contact me please :



1. Explain to me the detail of your concept.



2. If you have some references / sample images to represent your desires about the concept of streetwear, please attach to the brief that will help me understand the design you want.



3. Describe your brand to me.



Thank You!

Reviews


:

Did the logo first to see if I liked it then I paid after the work was done which I think is amazing

:

he was very quick and responded quick

:

Great Job! Can’t wait to work with you again.

:

he is the best responds fast and helps you with everything!!!!

:

Awesome work very satisfied




No comments:

Post a Comment