Sunday, October 18, 2020

Random Trendy T Shirts Design And Bulk T Shirt Designs











About:

*** Welcome To My Random Niche T-shirts Designs Gig ***



Hello Dear,

I have a long experience in MERCH BY AMAZON, TEESPRING, PRINTFUL Also other POD BUSINESS. Especially in T-shirts field.I have benefited a lot of this experience with i become professional in T-shirts Design so now i decided to start work here.



Visit my portfolio: https://bit.ly/3jJAYCM



I will send you Bulk T-Shirt, trendy T-shirts Designs Random Niche,with your Text or Quotes - Original Unique Designs ready to be upload on your Merch By Amazon and any other market Place.



Things you will get:

1.100% Original Design/No Copy right

2.Trademark free t-shirts

3.Unlimited Revision

4.100% Commercial Rights

5.100% Satisfaction

6.2-3 Version of each Design for your Selection

7.Available Source File, Ai+png+psd+jpeg+pdf+svg+eps+vector

8.High Quality File with 300dpI

9.Free T-shirt Mock up

10.Exceptionally responsive, fast and Friendly Communication



This offer exclusively on Fiverr



Thanks for visiting my gig, I am Looking forward to working with you!

Best Regards

tshirt_logo99







Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is great at staying in touch and doing follow-up. I think due to language somethings do not convey the same.

Seller's Response:

This is my second time working with this seller and I will likely use his services again. He is very responsive and is able to take my ideas and create them the way I want them with just a few revisions.

Seller's Response:

He is always Great Buyer. I am always happy to enjoy working with you. His Tips are very Awesome. Thanks again for your Big Tip.

:

Great experience, awesome work delivered faster than expected. If you need unique designs for a great price this is the gig for you to get.

:

Outstanding Experience . I am really happy to working with him. I am waiting for your big next order. Thanks a lot




No comments:

Post a Comment