Saturday, October 17, 2020

Create Custom T Shirt Design For Teespring











About:

Hello, Welcome to my T-shirt Design Gig.



Creative, trendy, minimalist, Vector-based CUSTOM T-shirt design service. I will provide you with amazingly great artwork for your any type of t-shirt in various style with every order.



I also Create Designs for Amazon, Shopify, Teespring, Viralstyle, GearLaunch, Redbubble and many more site.



I will need those from you to help get me started:


  • Graphic (what should be the graphic)
  • Text (all text you want to include in the t-shirt)
  • T-shirt color (what color you want to use)


Basic pack:
  • Text Typography(no graphics)
  • PNG 300 Dpi (4500px X 5400px)


Standard Pack:

  • Custom t-shirt

  • Standard typography
  • Graphic
  • Unlimited revision
  • Free T-shirt mockup.


Premium Pack:
  • Custom Design.
  • Premium Typography/Graphic (Editable if require).
  • Print Ready file.
  • AI, PSD, EPS, SVG, PDF, PNG, JPG files.
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • Free T-shirt mockup.


Feel free to visit my portfolio:

https://flickr.com/photos/tweety_designs/ 



Regards

Tweety_Designs.

Reviews


:

Excellent work! Tweety-designs did exactly like I had envisioned for our shirts. Thank you so much and I can't wait to work with you again!

:

Tweety, was wonderful to work with. She is very talented and her experience has proven to be very valuable. in getting my project completed. She will be the only source I use to help me with my transfer needs.

:

All of my designs came out amazing, everything I ask for I received will definitely do business with her again.

:

It was a pleasure working with this seller!

:

love




No comments:

Post a Comment