Friday, October 9, 2020

Fashion Design And Clothing Cad Technical Flat Sketch











About:

Hi, 

I am a professional Fashion & Graphic Designer having 6 years plus industrial experiences.  

I will design T-Shirt, Polo Shirt, Hoody, Sweat shirt, Tank Tops, Leggings and Tech packs. You just describe me the idea or show me some examples.

I can design YOUR EXPECTED DESIGN REQUIREMENTS  according to your imagination.

You will get: 

  • Satisfaction  Guaranteed
  • 100% High Resolution (As you want)
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Ready (CMYK or RGB As you want)
  • Mock-up design
  • Fast and reliable communication
  • I still support after work finished
  • Fast response on revision and inquiries
  • Color Directions
  • ColoUr TCX & TPX Numbers
  • Color Name
  • AI, PDF, PSD, PNG File
  • Print production guid in textile, If you need.
  • Best print media suggestions for Textile use only. 

I would need to get started:

·       Dimensions, scale, Size or Measurements

·       your Idea/concept or inspiration

·       colour option if you have any

You can text me before you place order. i would love to design your requirements.  

Try me out! ;)

Thank you

Real 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nice designs this is my first time getting clothes designed for my clothing line and Khan put 17 pieces together for me! I was so nervous but he made me feel Comfortable to trust him with what he does best. Thank you so much khan

:

Thank you so much. It was so nice working with you.

:

Great communication & brought my idea to reality! Will definitely be coming back for you to design more of my designer collection. + He finished my project 2 days early, definitely worth every penny

:

It has been a fantastic experience working with real-khan. I am pleased with the outcome. I couldn't have asked for more. Surely I will come back to real-khan for new projects related to fashion.

:

Second time working with and I’m very pleased with the final product, fast delivery, and great communication. Definitely my go to guy! Don’t hesitate to reach out for project needs, amazing skills.




No comments:

Post a Comment