Friday, October 2, 2020

Design Word Cloud T Shirts Within 24 Hrs











About:

★★★★★Welcome to my T-shirt Designing Gig★★★★★

With 6 years of experience in Graphic Designing and Hundreds of happy clients, your satisfaction is guaranteed :)

NOTE:

Out of respect for your time, please contact me beforehand if you have a complex design 

Requirements:

  • A list of words
  • A shape 

Why choose this gig?

  • 100% POSITIVE RATING
  • Many Happy Clients
  • Excellent Communication in English
  • Will provide you with the best quality 


In the Basic Gig Package You will get:

  • Typography design
  • Transparent PNG file (4500px x 5400px with 300 DPI resolution)
  • High-Quality T-shirt Mockup
  • Unlimited revision until your complete Satisfaction
  • Money Back Guaranteed
  • Fast response to revisions and inquiries.


Creating a beautiful design that you will love means quite a lot to me. Thus I will be willing to go the extra mile just for you. Communication is key. I want you to feel comfortable and stress-free through this creation process. 



Hearing from you would be an absolute pleasure

Go Ahead and ORDER NOW!!



Your Personal Graphic Designers

Next Gen Leaders

Reviews


:

I highly recommend nextgen561 as they delivered a perfect order. Communication, patience, price and final product was all very efficient. I’ll be back for more!

:

Great communication with seller. Needed one small revision to one of the two designs ordered and the revision was made very quickly. Would recommend to others and will order again if similar designs are needed. Awesome stuff.

:

Nextgen, was a pleasure, to work with!🤗 He is patient, creative, and fast! Great communication also. Highly recommended this Gig I'll be back

:

I love my design delivered quicker than due date. Seller really understood what I was looking for. Would definitely recommend and purchase again. Thank you

:

It was great working with the seller. they understood what I was looking for. Im very happy and satisfied with the designed that was made. Would recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment