Monday, October 5, 2020

Custom T Shirt Design And Mockup











About:

  • Welcome to my Gig



    Hi Dear,

    Are you Looking for a Professional Eye Catching T-shirt or Sweatshirt or Hoodie design? you are in the right place. I will design Bulk, Typography, trendy, Custom, T-shirt design,   with your idea or I will give mine. And I have a T-shirt designer team we will satisfy you In my gig, I can offer all the types of files that you will need for good results in printing. I can offer the PNG files high resolution. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.



    Here is my design sample: https://bit.ly/2PiXKVy



    My services:



  •  Unlimited revision to your satisfaction.

  •  Creative and exclusive designs.

  • High resolution 300 dpi printable file.

  • JPEG, PNG, PSD, Ai, EPS, SVG, PDF format file ..

  • Print-ready file with Transparent background

  • Easy communication

  • 100% Money back guarantee.



    Please place your order to get best and design

    Thank you so much for visiting my gig,



    Best Regard 

    sojib

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He did an amazing job with my T shirt concept! He was very patient with my multiple revisions and always had great customer service! I HIGHLY recommend if you are looking to get a design done. He informed me his typography wasn't that great, I would argue and say he is talented and can't even tell if that is a weakness!

:

Great job

:

Thank you.

:

Great job

:

Good job.




No comments:

Post a Comment