Friday, October 2, 2020

Create Unique Cartoon Design For Your Clothing Brand











About:

I have a lot of experience in designing shirts. customers are satisfied with the results of my t-shirt design because it is unique and attractive to their target market. with a unique art style that is very suitable for use in the present era which demands a fresh and artistic fashion. I will do my best to get results that match your request since the first concept. so the results will be maximum and satisfying

✔ PNG with transparent background
✔ JPG File

✔ high quality
✔ revisions
note: i can't draw woman, NSFW, religion theme,weed,drugs,alcoholic,wine

Reviews


:

Doesn't fail to impress, great working experience!

:

You’re the man! Easy to work with

:

Recommended for any clothing design

:

I really appreciated the illustration, but I was hoping for higher resolution. Overall, I am satisfied.

:

Amazing work yet again!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment