Saturday, October 31, 2020

Make Eyecatching Cartoon Tshirt Design For Merch Or Brand











About:

Hi, you can call me Didot and i'm an illustrator.

For me, as a person who's working as a designer, an unique design will always have its own value to the ones who wear it.



WITH JUST $40 YOU WILL GET:



  • 1 Concept
  • 6 Days delivery service
  • 3 Revisions
  • JPG-PNG 300 dpi
  • Source files (AI-EPS)
  • Full Detail & Colour
  • Commercial Use



If you want to catch my service, this is the list that i need it from you:



  • Description of what you need (EXPLAIN THE BRIEF IN DETAIL)
  • Attach some file if you have a reference (a picture, a similar illustration, logo etc.)



My service can be useful for t-shirt, totebag, accessories, etc. So don't hesitate to tell me what you willing for.



If there many information for support this project, please let me know.



P.S: I'M DRAWING A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, NOT A REAL-PEOPLE



So i recommended you to send me a message before placing an order to discuss your needs and preferences.



Thank you :)



T-Shirt Design, Illustration, Clothing, Design

Reviews


:

An absolute creative pleasure, seller understood our very rough idea for a concept and with very little direction gave us a very unique mascot, we are pleased. Sid Kali creative director simplystoned

:

The seller was very communicative and helped me get a sense of what my design would look like when it came to life. Overall, I am very satisfied with the quality and was definitely worth it!

:

By far one of the most cooperate and fulfilling designs I have worked with never fails me to present me with an excellent design .

:

The seller was extremely communicative and did a fantastic job with the finished design! I'll be coming back soon for more.

:

Amazing graphics designer and captures absolutely every detail you want. Exactly as you described. Worth every penny and very cheap for the quality of service you receive.




No comments:

Post a Comment