Saturday, October 10, 2020

T Shirt Design In My Illustration Style











About:

Hello Everyone!

Are you looking for illustrations for your t shirt?

Yes you are then at right page. I will draw an awesome print ready cartoon illustration of anything for your t shirt. I always offer 100% original and high quality custom t shirt designs.

I can draw anything like animals and human characters according to your ideas.



Note: Please message me before placing order for getting your idea exactly like you want:)



What you will get in 25$ Gig:



  • 1 Cartoon character t shirt 
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 24 Hours fast delivery
  • Commercial Use
  • Free Mockup


If you have any question then feel free to contact me any time:)

Thanks

Zeeshan_8822 





Reviews


:

Genuinely patient; understanding; couldn’t ask for more! Thanks man. Can’t wait till I get the fonts with this sick iCare bear!

:

Very good at making what I described and did it fairly quick. Also he did change a couple things a wanted fixed which it made it a lot better so I would recommend him.

:

zeeshan_8822 is excellent to work with. He was responsive when setting up the gig then delivered the work 1 day earlier than promised. zeeshan_8822 converted a photo into a cartoon image according to the specifications provided and updated it promptly when I asked for a small change. The work quality is excellent and I will definitely work with zeeshan_8822 again!

:

I am beyond blessed how amazing your work is! Thank you so much. If anyone is looking for great work this is your person! He took his time and did exactly what I wanted and the end product Turn out better than what I imagined!

:

He was so great and helped me with bring what I was thinking to paper. He sent me a first draft to make sure he was on the right track and then went with that! Very happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment